Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FREE Oakley Sketchbook when you Sign Up!

Here is yet another fun little freebie for ya!

Snag a FREE Oakley Sketchbook when you sign up for the Oakley Mailing list. All you need to do is go on over here and fill in your info. Make sure under the question, "How would you like Oakley to contact you?", that you either select email and mail or mail only. That way they will have a valid address on file to send your freebie to. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

**Hurry, ONLY available while supplies last!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

got mine(: thanks! where do you find all these cool things?

Hip2Save said...

Searching, searching, searching!:)

sweets said...

Hello. I am trying to email you to ask you a question about certain coupons not printing, do you mind giving me your email address? I can't click on your EMAIL ME link b/c I do not have the mail portion of my new MAC set up. Thanks so much.

Janet said...

Ohhh...thanks AGAIN...I just got mine !! Hubby to be will be so happy !!!

Hip2Save said...

Sweets,
My email is-
hip2save@yahoo.com