Thursday, April 23, 2009

Freebies & Samples: Stickers, Tote, Razor...


FREEBIE Round-Up:

Snag FREE Stickers from O'Neal Racing! UPDATE: Sample is now unavailable! Just go on over here and scroll down till you see a spot to enter your email address. Then just fill in your mailing info.

Fill out this form here and Cedar Fresh will send you a fragrant cedar sample—FREE! Plus, if you've used Cedar Fresh before, you can get an additional FREE gift!

If you have a Whole Foods near by you can snag a FREE lunch tote! Just go on over here and download your coupon courtesy of the Oprah Winfrey Show. (Thanks, Dayna!)

Tempur-Pedic is offering up a FREE Night-Time Renewal Kit to experience their TEMPUR material. You'll receive a free 3 Month In-Home Tryout Certificate TEMPUR Material sample, Price list of their Tempur-Pedic products and a DVD.

Ongoing Freebie Reminders:

Gillette.com is giving away 500 Gillette Fusion Razors EVERY DAY, from now until 5/16! Hurry and sign up today--exactly at noon EST!

Snag a FREE Nursery Water Bag Tag! You can record your name, address and phone number for easy identification and attach it to your diaper bag, child’s backpack or overnight bag. Nursery will be giving away up to 100 bag tags per day, while supplies last. The number they have left to give away today is indicated on the bottom of their site, so go on over here now and see if any our left. You can always try tomorrow, though!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning! On the Cedar Fresh deal, I get a 404 error...The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Just wanted to let you know.

You really outdid yourself yesterday, gal. And we do appreciate you. :-) Have a wonderful day!
Bonnie
In AR

Betsy said...

Sigh...I miss my Whole Foods - used to be around the corner when I lived in Atlanta. Now it's soooooo far away (coastal GA). People say being near the beach makes up for it, but some days I just don't know... :)

Anonymous said...

I finally got a razor! Are you only allowed one per household?

Holly S. said...

I finally got my free razor! Thanks for the heads up on this deal!!

Hip2Save said...

Yes, just once per household.

Angela said...

I was just coming to see if anyone's actually been able to snag a razor. I've had zero luck. I'm a little encouraged now! Any tips from those that were able to get one? They seem to go in like 1 minute.

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Angela, I'd recommend typing in your email and password before 12 EST so all you have to do is hit the enter key when it's time.

They go so FAST! I got one the other day going off that tip. Good luck!

~ Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I'm not seeing a spot to enter my email for the stickers... Am I just overlooking something?

AliCat said...

I called the Cedar company and they had to remove the link due to a virus. The customer service rep took my information and my sample should be on its way. She stated I would get a cedar ball, block, and ring. I can hardly wait!

Hip2Save said...

Anonymous,
You didn't overlook anything. I just went back there and they have already removed the free sticker offer from their site!:(

Erin said...

I am getting the updates from Gillete but they are for eastern time (12) and that means 9 my time but I don't get them until 11:45 pacfic time?? is it always for the same time everyday. so like at 9 am I should be ready to push submit and then maybe I'll get one?

Hip2Save said...

Erin,
Yes, you'll have to get on and be ready right at 9 am PST!