Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Get Your FREE Vitamin Water!


Walgreens
Vitamin Water priced at (anyone know?)
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5SS
Plus use the $1/2 EasySaver coupon
Final cost ?

Target
Vitamin Water $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5SS
Final cost FREE!

Walmart
Vitamin Water $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5SS
Final cost FREE!

Giant
Vitamin Water 10/$10
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5SS
Final cost FREE!

Harris Teeter
Vitamin Water 10/$10
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5SS
Final cost FREE!

Stop and Shop
Vitamin water $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5SS
Final cost FREE!

Hyvee
Vitamin water $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5SS
Final cost FREE!

Pathmark
Vitamin Water $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5SS
Final cost FREE

Commissary
Vitamin Water .95
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5SS
Final cost FREE + a .05 moneymaker!

9 comments:

Sara said...

I know there were 2 SS inserts, but I can't seem to find this coupon...what else was on the page? Know which of the 2? Thanks. I love your blog!!!!

Ashley said...

At my Wags in Concord, NC the Waters are $1 each. My store will not let you get any overage, but you can still get the waters FREE. The Fruit Punch that I got was pretty good! :) Thanks for all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

If you have an albertson's nearby, they may be doubling coupons with a coupon in thier ad this week (they are in the Seattle/Tacoma area). Anyway, they are on sale for a buck, and if it is dobled, you could get 2 free.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

This is a great deal! I grabbed 4 papers. Since we're going on a trip soon, these will be great for the car. Thanks for this post!! I don't know how you find all these great freebies, but I LOVE it!!

Party Plannin Momma said...

At my WAGS they were $1.69 each and that was yesterday. They had another brand that was similar for $1...I will just have to grab my FREE one during a different store trip lol...

OH and the $1 coupon was in the major city papers. (I bought a Milwaukee journal and 2 local papers and it was only in the journal, perhaps that is why Sara did not get one )

Anonymous said...

at WAGS they were 1.50 so after WAG Q and MFQ they were free

Anonymous said...

The coupons that I got for vitamin water say that it's only for the new vitamin water 10 and at my walgreens and target they only have the regular vitamin water for sale and they don't even have the new vitamin water, will the coupon work for the regular vitamin water?

Anonymous said...

CVS has them on sale 5 for $5 and I was able to use the coupone

Unknown said...

ShopRite also has Vitamin Water for $1