Thursday, April 23, 2009

Home Depot: FREE Gardening Workshop!

Home Depot Do It Herself Workshop

A new FREE Home Depot workshop will be available to attend soon! This FREE workshop will show women how to transform their outdoors! You will receive lots of information on vegetable gardening and outdoor style projects that fit into any sized budget. I've also heard that you may receive special savings discounts too! Register here to attend this FREE class on May 14th from 7-8:30 pm.

For More Home Depot Deals and Home Depot Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to one previously and it was so helpful. I did receive a coupon too! Thanks for the reminder!

Kate

Mary said...

Does anyone know if Old Navy is having any coupons this week??

Mary said...

Looks like the $75 off coupons will be back according to this article. Hmm...wonder what time!!? http://m80im.com/newsroom/2009/04/23/go-coupon-hunting-in-old-navy-weekly/

Anonymous said...

I went to the tiling workshop, no coupon, but they did give me a 7 in wet tile saw! So may have to give this one a try too! Kate

Julie said...

I went to one and got nothing! The teacher said she was going to look into it and send me something in the mail, and I still didn't get anything. I was bummed.

Scandinavian Asian said...

Love this!! Thank you. Anyone know where in the store we go? Gardening section I assume?