Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Walgreens Clearance-Updated 4/26!

I just went through all the Walgreens clearance deals posted previously and thought it would be best to start fresh. Here is the new list of Walgreens clearance. I will update this post as I find out about about more clearance deals. If you find any great clearance items, then please feel free to post them in the comment section below. You can access this anytime by clicking on the Walgreens Clearance link under Walgreens in the Store Specific categories on the right hand side of my site.

Boost Kids Essentials Complete drinks (6 pk) $3.39
Use the $5 coupon from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost FREE + $1.61 profit
**I've heard that this coupon will go through without any beeps!
(Please note: if it does beep, since the value of the coupon is higher then the value of the item, then go ahead and buy two 6 packs and use one $5 coupon. Final cost will ONLY be $1.78 for two 6 packs!)
Or use the $2 coupon from the 4/26SS
Final cost $1.39!
**The best part-When you open the package you'll find an additional $5 off 2 coupon!
(Thanks, Janice!)

Bayer w/Heart Advantage (30 ct.) $1.69
Use the $2 coupon from here, IE or Firefox
(look for a $1 coupon inside the box too!)
Final cost as low as FREE + profit!
**You may have to do what I stated above and buy 2, so the coupon value doesn't exceed the value of the item.

Select Walgreens Brand Tampons on Clearance for $1.79
These were originally priced at $6.79!

Burt's Bee Lip Shimmer (select shades) $1.29
Originally $4.49!
(Thanks, Jules!)

Advil (select varieties) $1.29-$1.79
Use the $1 coupon from the 1/25 or 3/8RP
Final cost as low as .29!

Walgreens Brand Pain Medicine Clearance
Extra Strength Headache Relief tablets (500 ct) was $13.99-now $3.59
Migraine Relief Caplets (24 ct.) .87
B-1 tablets (100 ct.) .75
and More!
(Thanks, Lisa!)

Viactiv Calcium Supplements $2.19
Use the $2 coupon from the 3/1RP
Or the $1 coupon from here
Final cost as low as .19!
(Thanks, Lori!)

Excedrin Migraine (100 ct) $2.69
Use the $2 coupon from the 3/1SS
Final cost .69!
(Thanks, Vicky!)

Select Olay Lotion and Body Wash products $2.59-$2.79
Use the $2 coupon from the 4/5PG
Final cost as low as .59!
(Thanks, Deb!)

**As always, please remember that clearance prices and products can vary from store to store. The posting of these deals does not guarantee that you will find the same prices at your store. I do this, though, so you can keep your eyes out for these clearance items and have your coupons ready in case you do come across them. I also like posting clearance deals because usually paired with a coupon you can find some really inexpensive or free items and who doesn't love that!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if someone has posted this but Lady Speedstick was on sale in clearance for .64

Ashley said...

Not sure if this is known but it's new to me! Go to Walgreens.com and they have a coupon section where you can print coupons like coupons.com.. I grabbed some colgate $1.00 off!

Lisa O said...

I looked up Kids Boost online..it was like 14.99 and in the my ad it says buy one get other 50% off...what kind of boost is it for $3 something? Or is it regional? :0(

Hip2Save said...

Lisa,
The Boost Kids Essentials is on clearance for $3.39. I'm sure the regular price is around $14.99. This will not be advertised in the weekly ad or online since it is a clearance price.

I just post clearance deals, so you can keep your eyes out for these items and have your coupons ready in case you do come across them.

Chief Family Officer said...

As of yesterday, my store still had Bic Soleil razors on clearance for $1.79.

Anonymous said...

My Walgreens had great deals on their store brand equivalent of children's tylenol and advil. All were priced from $.97 to under $2.00. The children's advil would be well under a dollar with the coupon. Plus, expiration on the meds wasn't until late 2010. Made for great, useful fillers. Went today to use some RR and get soda. Ended up spending $7.07 OP for 2 got2be hair products, 3 ecotrin, 2 zone bars, 1 nivea body wash, 200 ct.ibuprofen gel caps, 30ct. children's acetaminophen meltaways, bottle of children's advil, and 4 pepsi 8 packs. Plus, I still have $5 in RR. Plan to add on another item and pay for 50 photo prints.
Thanks hip2save for your help scoring these and other deals. You're the best!! I could go on all day about my success with the k-mart doubles and your list helped tons. My donation box for my favorite local charity is so heavy I have to get DH to lift it. God bless you!

Katie said...

At the walgreens near me, Jane cosmetics are on clearance. Some eye shadows were $2.29 or $2.39. Use the $2 coupon from the April All You Magazine and get some cheap eye shadow!

Adriana said...

Here are some other clearance deals I've spotted:

Kotex Liners (134 counts) 1.74 {not really sure on the count, but I do know it was 100+}

Kotex Overnight Maxi pads 1.71 {not sure on count, around 20}

Stayfree Liners 0.82 {around 22 count}

Bayer w/Heart Advantage (60 ct.) $3.19 {I bought one of these and one of the 30counts and paid $0.88, after 2 $2 coupons}.

Huggies Think and Clean Wipes {184 count} $5.99 {several people on HCW have reported these as low as $1.74 - I'm waiting for the price to go that low!}

J&J Diaper Rash Cream $2.99

Excedrin 20count $1.09

Scotch Pop-Up Tape Dispenser $1.79 {not sure on the price, but it was around that}

There are also tons of Walgreen medicines and feminine care on sale. The school supplies aisle has a ton of stickers as well - many Hannah Montana/Happy Bunny/High School Musical notebooks for $1.29 {pricey, IMO, but they may go down in price}.

Rachael said...

I was at Walgreens over the weekend and got 4/100 count exedrin migraine for 69 cents each BECAUSE they were marked $2.69, BUT a two dollar off 100 count Exedrin catalina (sp?) printed each time I bought one. :) Fun, fun!

Sarah said...

I have tried printing the coupon for cambells, kids essentials etc. and I keep getting a message that I have reached my print limit. I've never printed these before. What could be happening? I'm curious if you might know what is wrong with my computer.

Anonymous said...

I went to Walgreens yesterday and I found the Bic Soliel razors on sale but my Walgreens wouldn't let me use a coupon on it but it was still pretty cheap. THey also had some got2b hair styling products on clearance for .69c and I got two and it generated the 5.00 Register Rewards. They also had some conair hair cutting products normally priced at 21.50 and they had it marked down to 5.50 and I had the Register Rewards from the got2b hair products so I got it for .50 cents plus tax!! I got some GREAT deals yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I snagged the Boost for kids for $3.39 and use the $2 Qs from this Sunday's paper...what a deal! Also grabbed the Ex. Migraine, Off!, and Kotex...amazing.

Thanks again, and again, and again!

Melissa, Houston

Lisa O said...

OK....well thanks soo much...cuz thats a good deal!!!

Dee said...

I went yesterday and my store had Peter Pan p-nut butter for 1.79 a piece (had a 2/.75 coupon), Lipton Iced Tea bags 24 ct was 1.69 (had a 75 coupon).

Thanks for all the updates on the deals!

Lisa O said...

Well, I just went to walgreens...UURRghh...They have a new manager...and for example...The kids boost here was on sale for %4.99 here....I had the $5.00 coupon ..he let me do one...but he says, They cant lower the price on the coupon ...The product has to be over the amount than the coupon...!!!!! He does not want to lower any of the coupons to the amount of the sale...Should I call corporate?????

On Today's Autism Adventures said...

Since I am a total newbie to the RR and coupon shopping is there any way you can do a "Plan to Roll Register Rewards"

What what you just posted

I've been trying to figure out my own but I am kinda having a hard time getting the final cost low

Thanks

Sara said...

The Walgreens near me had a lot of the feminine hygiene products on clearance. Most are the Wags brand but most are only 1.79. They had boxes of tampons and sanitary pads. Boxes that had normally been 6.79 now only 1.79.

Anonymous said...

I went to my Wags, in Texas, yesterday. I got Always brand pads from $1.19 to $0.87. WOW! They also had some of the $19.99 value and under K-Y products on sale for $5.19. I had them hold 2 for a friend. She came back with her $5 coupons (which you can also print from their site) and paid $0.19 each.

Anonymous said...

I went to Walgreen's today (In MN) to find that the Soleil razors are on clearance for only $2.50. I then noticed int he weekly flier that these are on sale for BOGO, which I asked if I could still get this deal and the manager said yes since it was the same item as in the picture. I then paired this with the $2 off coupon to get FOUR razors for only $1, sweet deal :)

Anonymous said...

I got 2 boost for free. Thanks for the coupon post.

Amanda said...

I found 12 oz. jars of Planters dry roasted peanuts on clearance for $1.79, Ecotrin arthritis strength aspirin for $2.12. Also, there were a few Olay Definity moisturizers for $7.49.

Marianne said...

Fiber One Caramel Delight is on clearance for $1.19, use 75 cent coupon from http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/coupons/ to make this yummy cereal only $.44!! whoohoo!

Nancy said...

Today I found Wags-style winter Croc shoes for $2.49. Mens ringer T-shirts for $1.74. All humidifiers were also on clearance.

admin said...

My Walgreens has Wishbone salad dressing on clearance for .75 and there was a coupon in the paper recently for .75 off Wishbone (don't know which insert or date). That makes it free!

Anonymous said...

Are these cleance items based on the region or all walgreens have these clearance itmes??

kathy @ couponchic said...

I just went to Walgreens today and found Girls Goodnites...on clearance for $2.89 (and we have a $2.00) coupon! and those Nutripal bars were on clearance for $1.19 (and we have a $1.00 coupon!)

Kathy

Aisha said...

Hi Hip!!

I have been to 4 different Walgreens and they all had Huggies Thick-N-Supreme Huggies Wipes the 184 count on clearence. The prices ranged from 1.79 - 2.19. One store it was 6.39. Anyhoo, I used a few coupons as well!!!

MMMulling said...

I got Charmin Ultra Strong for $2.49 for a 12 pack on clearance at Walgreens and I had coupons in addition!