Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pep Boys Auto: $30 in FREE Oil, Filters & MORE!

Remember the $10 off $30 Pep Boys coupon I just posted?

Well, I have a way to make this coupon go that much further! April 5th through April 18th you can get 5 quarts of Peak Oil and a Purlator ProLine Oil Filter for $9.99. Plus, their offering a $9.99 rebate. Final cost FREE! The best part is that you can actually do this rebate twice! To locate the rebate click on the in store specials on their homepage and then enter your zip code and browse the circular. The oil change deal should be located below the in store service specials. Combine this with the coupon I posted earlier and you'll be able to get a very sweet deal... basically $30 in FREE products!

UPDATE:
It looks like the deal scenario below will NOT work, and if you use the coupon you WILL not get the rebate... so it's probably best to use the rebate & coupon separately.

Deal Scenario:
(Remember you won't be able to do this until April 5th)
Purchase (2) 5 quarts of Peak Oil and a Purlator ProLine Oil Filter for $9.99 each=$19.98
Plus purchase $10 worth of other products
Total will be around $30
Use the $10 off $30 coupon from here
Pay $20 + tax
Get back a $19.98 rebate
Final cost practically FREE... for all the above!

**Check locations here.

6 comments:

Coupon Gal said...

This is a great deal! I have done a similar deal in the past and never got my rebate. When I persued it, they said there was missing information. I had copies of my rebate form and still never got my rebate back. Have you ever had that problem with them? One of my other friends said the same thing...just wondering. Even without the rebate, it is an awesome deal though :) Thanks for the post!

Hip2Save said...

Christy,

I don't have one near where I live, so I have never done a rebate through them. I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience.

I would call the corporate office and pursue the issue more.

Cindy said...

It states that it is not valid with any other offer or discount.
What does that mean? If I use the $10 off $30 then am I voiding the rebates?

Hip2Save said...

Cindy,

The $10 coupon would cover the other $10 worth of products your buying, so it seems like it shouldn't matter since you will still be paying around $20 before the rebate (the same amount you'd be paying if you didn't have the coupon). I'm not sure, though.

FlaCpnlover said...

Great deal! Will have to make sure hubby checks this out...

Anonymous said...

In the fine print, it states can not use with a rebate. That is why you do not get your rebate. Just a FYI. I have family that manages a pep boy and asked them.