Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Printable Coupons: Jones Soda, White Cloud...


Printable Coupon Round-Up:

Buy one Jones Soda and Get One Free
Scroll down and submit your "My Earth" pledge to print this coupon

Save $2 on any one 24 pack or two 12 packs of White Cloud
Submit your name and email to print this coupon

Save $1 on any 1 Pint of the New Starbucks Ice Cream
IE or Firefox

Save $2 on One bottle of Wellesee Vitamin D3 Liquid
This is a Walgreens Coupon on Coupons.com.
Walgreens has this priced at $6, so wait for a sale and pair with this coupon to get a sweet deal!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I tried to print the Jones coupon, but it prints horizational on the paper and is huge! I decreased the size and it still wouldn't print the whole coupon. Any suggestions?

nicole said...

wowo the starbucks one im extremely excited about! thanks a bunch(: do you know how much it retails for?

Anonymous said...

My white cloud will not print but all the others did. Any one else? Thanks so much for the finds!

Anonymous said...

I tried to print the Jones coupon, but all it printed was a rectangular box...no picture or barcode.

Shirley said...

Melanie, I just changed my page set-up from portrait to landscape and it fit.

A.Marie said...

Wow! You are awesome! These deals are great! Thanks for the tip on printing the Jones Soda coupon; I printed it on landscape at 80% and it printed just fine! Also, the White Cloud coupon printed fine; I hit the back button and was able to print it again! Woo Hoo!! I put these on my blog and linked it back to you. You are my hero! :)

Kate said...

Awesome! Does Jones soda ever go BOGO at stores?