Monday, April 13, 2009

Target Deals: Greeting Cards, Dove, Aveeno...


A few more Target deals:

Mother's day is coming up! Save on cards with this coupon: Save $1 on 3 Greeting Cards (minimum retail value of $1 for each card). This coupon is valid thru 4/26/09. Combine this Target coupon with the $1/2 American Greeting Card Coupon from here. You'll have to click on the Special offer link. The coupon will print right away, so make sure to have your printer ready.

Select Dove Go Fresh products are on clearance. Look for Dove Go Fresh 8 pack bars soap in a bonus pack with a bottle of the Dove Go Fresh body wash on clearance for $3.50. Use the $1 Target coupon, plus use the $1.50 coupon from the 3/15RP. Final cost will ONLY be $1! Other Dove Go Fresh products may be on clearance too! These products also qualify for the FREE Ham or Turkey $20 rebate.

Aveeno Baby Wash on clearance for $2.54 and some come with a free small tube of Aveeno baby lotion. Use the $2 coupon from here and snag them for ONLY .54!

Target has a $1/2 Kraft Easy Mac cups coupon available here. Pair it with this $1/2 coupon from SmartSource to get a sweet deal! Make sure your printer is ready because the coupon will print right when you click on the link above.

**Check out the full list of Target deals here.

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

11 comments:

Brooke said...

I love deal match ups like this! I also love to alert the readers of my blog to them. I have been posting your deal matchups but always giving you credit for them, and telling them to check out your blog at the end. If you would prefer me not to do that, I understand, I just haven't asked you if I could use the information from your blog yet. How do you feel about that? I know many of my readers have started reading your blog now because of what i have posted from you, but let me know, so I can start doing what you feel is best. I love your blog! You're amazing at finding so many awesome deals!

Hip2Save said...

That is totally fine!:)
Thanks so much for taking the time to ask. I really appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

The American Greeting coupon states (excludes $0.99 cards) bummer... Would have been a super great deal, now it is just a great deal :)

Anonymous said...

I think it may be depend on store or cashier to let you use all coupons you want or not? Target coupon said one offer per transaction.So my cashier didn't let me use all the Target coupons I had.:(

Hip2Save said...

Anonymous,
This has happened to me previously when I've tried to use multiple "like" Target coupons. I usually will let them know that I don't mind breaking up my purchases in to multiple transactions.

Toni R. said...

I just got back from Target and they didn't have any Aveena baby wash on clearance at all. They were also completely out of the Johnson's soap bars and they don't even carry the Archer Farms ham. And the Dove soap that you said was on clearance, was not on clearance at my Target. Also, for some random reason, they only carried "Carlton" name brand cards for Mothers Day. It was a little frustrating, being that it is a "Super Target" and I thought they would have everything. I live in Richmond, VA so maybe the Targets here are independant or something. Oh, and I also noticed that the mac-n-cheese was .10 cents higher at this Target, too. Our Target stinks!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the $20 rebate for a turkey or ham. I don't have the rebate form. Is there anyway to get one printed? I don't see a link to print one from their site. I have plenty of receipts for the items needed. I hope now I can get a form:)

Hip2Save said...

You have to have the original form from the paper. However, people are selling them on eBay for around $1.

Anonymous said...

I think the Aveeno link is wrong. It takes me to a completely different site.

Amber said...

I cannot find the smartsource macaroni Q. Is it gone now?

Hip2Save said...

Yes, It looks like they've removed the coupon!:(