Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Walgreens: Snapple as Low as .14 Per Bottle?!?

Alright, I have received a few reports from readers about a sweet deal on Snapple at Walgreens. This definitely sounds like a YMMV (your mileage may vary) type situation and may not be available in all stores, so please keep that in mind.

I've heard of two possible deals:

Deal #1
Select Snapple flavors are supposedly ringing in at 3 for $2.50. The flavors reported to be ringing in at this price: Kiwi Strawberry, All Natural Snapple Green & Black Peach Tea and All Natural Snapple Diet Green & Black Peach Tea. Use the $1 off 2 EasySaver coupon. This coupon will actually deduct $1.50 if you purchase 3 Snapples. Final cost ONLY .33 per Snapple!

Deal #2
In some select stores the regular price of Snapple is $1.19. This price may vary depending upon where you live. There also may be .55 manufacturer handtag coupons around the neck of these bottles. Buy 2 for a total of $2.38. Use 2 .55 manufacturer coupons and the $1/2 EasySaver coupon. Final cost ONLY .14 per bottle!

As I said above these deals may not work at all stores. I'd love to hear, though, if anyone is able to snag some inexpensive Snapple! I may make a quick Walgreens run later today and will report back and let you all know what I find!:)


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

8 comments:

Wisconsin Frugal said...

I'll check this out before noon today at 3 different stores and let you know if it worked for me in s.e. WI

Danielle said...

Hi Hip2Save me and a good friend have been buying cases at a time of this Snapple...I assumed everyone knew about it already. My store in New York, the snapples are indeed $1.19 regularly. You use the Easy Saver coupons combined with the .55 MQ's on the bottles=.14 each!!

I have dozens and dozens of bottles of Snapples, as this has been an all month deal!! I have posted this deal elsewhere...I never thought to actually send you a deal...because I always follow you-haha!!

BTW-if you don't see the .55 coupons...the cashiers have them at the registers to prevent people taking them and not buying.

Happy Snappling everyone!!

Hip2Save said...

Danielle,
That is soooo awesome! I'm super excited about this. I didn't even kow about it untl now!

Anonymous said...

Waldbuams has them one sale for $1 this week. I have .55 coupons that double giving you a .09 overage! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Colin,

I recieved a coupon to save 15% at Walgreens tomorrow and to get a free grocery bag.

http://www.walgreens.com/dmi/onlineoffers/default.html?ec=hn1016rs_getcoupon

Anonymous said...

does anyone know how much snapples is at kmarts this week, might be a cheap item after you double coupon..

Dawn said...

I went to Walgreens today and although they were sold out of a lot of stuff, I have the best cashier. I told her about the blog about the .14 snapples and she hadn't seen any coupons for them but gave them to me for .14 (so I got 20!) and I got 15% off with the coupon!!! She knows me and will pretty much adjust prices if she sees my little paper I bring in with the cut and pastes I make from the blog here! SHe also gave me an amazing deal on the Glade Candles, they had none of the 5.99 ones so she gave me the 9.99 ones for 5.99 and I ended up paying .11 each for them! I felt like I robbed the place!

Hip2Save said...

Dawn,
That is so awesome!:)
I wish your cashier lived by me!