Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Amazon: Matchbox Mountain Playset 70% Off!

Amazon has yet another HOT toy deal:

Matchbox Power Scouts Skull Mountain Playset

Was $34.99, now ONLY $10.50
Ships Free on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping!

At this price it's definitely worth stocking up! As I've said before, I have a closet dedicated to Birthday, Christmas and miscellaneous gifts. Remember, If you always have something on hand you'll NEVER have to pay retail again!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you find all of these fantastic amazon deals? can you search for a specific brand or something and see if it's on clearance?

Hip2Save said...

Most of the time I found out about these deals when readers, friends or family email me. My sister emailed me about the deal above. I also will search through the clearance on Amazon too!

Jamie said...

I just purchased 3! My son is going to love this! Thanks again!

Julia said...

Awesome deal! I bought one of these at Wal-Mart on clearance last month for $7.00, so you might want to keep your eyes out for them there as well.