Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Amazon: SwissGear Messenger Bags 85% Off!

I have been searching for something not to expensive to carry my laptop in and well, I think I finally found it! Amazon is offering up some great deals on select SwissGear Bags! These also ship free on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping!

Highlights:

SwissGear Computer Messenger Bag (Black)
Was $179, now ONLY $26.90 (85% off!)

SwissGear Computer Briefcase (Black)
Was $100, now ONLY $16.72 (83% off!)

Swiss Alps SA9153 Messenger Bag (Black)
Was $39.99, now ONLY $10.63 (73% off!)

**If you want one of these bags, then I would suggest purchasing one as soon as possible. I'm guessing at this price they will sell out or Amazon will raise the price back up.

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Rachel Bostwick said...

My husband and I purchased both of the Swiss gear bags at very good prices previously. They are excellent bags! Very sturdy, good pockets, great padding for heavy loads, and well ventilated, too!

Hip2Save said...

Thanks for the info! I am excited to get mine!:)

Anonymous said...

I went and tried to buy the messenger bag and it's no longer available.....

Anonymous said...

Nevermind about the above comment that was for another thing I ordereed.

Anonymous said...

Got mine! Thanks!

Meg said...

Those are great deals! Thanks.