Friday, May 8, 2009

Babies "R" Us: Lots of Coupons for May!

Babies "R" Us has lots of great coupons for the month of May! You can check out all the printable coupons here. These coupons are valid thru May 28th and are good for in-store use or online!

Highlights:
Save $4 on all Bathtubs or Bathers
Save $3 on all potties, boosters or bed rails
Save $2 on all 2-pack cups
Save 25% on all Suncare lotions or sprays
...and lots more!

**Save these coupons for a sale!


Find More Babies R Us Deals and Babies R Us Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

7 comments:

Kiki said...

Can coupons be stacked at Babies or Toys R Us? If I have a Pampers coupon, can I use it in conjunction with their Pampers coupon? Thanks in advance.

Hip2Save said...

Kiki,
Yes, you can use a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon on one item.

Mary said...

I saw the B1G1 Easy Mac coupon reset and I could print 2 more on Smartsource...I just printed some a few days ago it seems! Use with the Target coupon and they're free + moneymaker...coupon expires tomorrow though so hurry. I'm going to go tomorrow because they said their truck comes on Friday night and they were all out when I went this afternoon.

Rachael said...

Can you use more than one of the same coupon at BRU? I really want to stock up on the suncare.

Hip2Save said...

Rachael,
I've used more then one "like" coupon in the past and haven't had any issues.

The Riches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Riches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.