Friday, May 1, 2009

Coupons.com: New $3 Huggies Coupon + MORE!

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!

A new HOT $3 Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers coupon is available on Coupons.com. Print yours now, before they are gone!

Other New Coupons.com coupons:

Save .75 Barilla Piccolini
Save $1.50 on ANY 2 bags of Rosetto Frozen Pasta
target="new"Save .55 on any 32 oz. flavor of Yoplait yogurt

**I've also heard that lots of the other coupons may have been reset, including the Sierra Mist bogo coupon!

(Thanks, Bryn!)

2 comments:

dkp102875 said...

Thanks so much for your website. I also wanted to let you know that Kmart in my area are having the Pepsi and the other varities for 10 for $10. I went yesterday I got 2 free bottles of Sierra Mist with the coupon. Thanks for posting all these great deals.

Anonymous said...

Anyone have a zip code for the Barilla Piccolini? I love it, but it's not in my zip.