Thursday, May 21, 2009

OshKosh B' gosh: 50% off + 20% off + MORE!

If you have an OshKosh B’gosh store nearby, then you may want to head on over there this weekend! They are discounting their entire store 50% off for Memorial day weekend! Plus, you can print off this coupon to get 20% off your next purchase of $40 or more!

To maximize your savings, OshKosh is also offering a "$10 Play card" for every $25 you spend. This offer is available through June 14th.

**To find your nearest OshKosh B'gosh store click here.

(Thanks so much, SalesAddict!)

3 comments:

us said...

You are welcome! Im loading the kiddo up and headin out to my local OshKosh now! Such a good deal.
I called into OshKosh and they informed me you could use the 20% coupon for clearance items too! Love it!

-Tiffany, (Sales addict.)

Anonymous said...

No OshKosh near me :( I hope all who are going get some GREAT deals!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! Ive been on the lookout for good deals on kids clothing for the summer, and I absolutely LOVE OshKosh. So Thank you Thank you Thank you!