Monday, May 18, 2009

Publix: FREE McCormick Spices & More!

If you have a Publix nearby, then you'll be able to snag some FREE McCormick products! Right now Publix has all their McCormick seasonings and spices on sale buy one at $1.99 get one free. They also have a booklet available called "Save the Planet" and inside is $1 McCormick coupon. So buy 2 McCormick spices and use 2 $1 coupons. Final cost 2 for FREE! One of my readers was able to get FREE Italian seasoning, peppercorn and more!

(Thanks, Janice!)

3 comments:

Tuesdae said...

Awesome! I am going tonight to do my weekly shopping! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find the flyer "Save the Planet" although I did see "Greenwise" has a coupon for 1.oo off horizon milk.

Ariel said...

I don't think it's ALL of their spices, just the ones with the grinders on top or the grill mates.