Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Walmart Deals: FREE Cutter, Lysol & More!

A few more Walmart Deals:

Select Lysol Air & Odor Eliminator products
(in powder fresh or tropical mist)
Look for peelie coupons that say FREE on them
This is a manufacturer coupon to get one FREE (up to a $4.29 value)
(Thanks, Quynh!)

Kraft Barbecue Sauce .98
Use the .75 coupon from the 5/3SS
Final cost .23!

Birds Eye Steam fresh Broccoli $1
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 4/19SS
Final cost .50!

Dole Pineapple Canned Fruit .72
Use the .50 coupon from here
Final cost .22!

McCormick Grill Mates Marinades $0.75
Use the .50 coupon from the 5/3 or 4/19RP
Final cost .25!

Cutter Advanced Pump Insect Repellent (6 oz.) $2
Use the $2 coupon from here
Final cost FREE!

Sure For Men Deodorant $1.78
Use the $1.50 coupon from the 5/3SS
Final cost .28!

Banana Boat Sunscreen Stick $3.97
Use the $1 coupon from the 5/3SS
Final cost $2.97!

(Thanks, NWA Deals for all the great coupon match ups above!)

For more Walmart Deals and Walmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

8 comments:

T said...

Great deals! I went shopping yesterday but had 2 kids in tow and missed some you listed :( will just have to go back! lol

I see the Sure for men was listed at $1.78 for you. I knew I should have gone to the bigger Walmart further away for cheaper prices. The one I go to (about 20 minutes away) had them for $2.12 but I got one anyway using my coupon.

Also, I had got a coupon from ALL YOU magazine from either the newest one or the one before for $1.00 OFF Carefree product I believe 22 count or higher. I used it to buy my daughter the Carefree TO GO package priced at $1.00. Final cost...FREE! :)

Thank you so much for all you do!

Anonymous said...

I need to stock up on the Cutter repellant!

Heather said...

Anybody have the zipcode I can use to get the $0.50 Dole coupon?

Becky said...

Has anyone been able to find the Cutter Insect Repellent??

I just went to Walmart and I looked in the sporting goods, cleaning products, and garden section and could not find a Cutter product for $2. Help Please! Mosquitoes are bad around here and it would be NICE to have a stash of repellent!

Marti said...

These coupons print out without a barcode from SmartSource.(The Cutter one, Biz, etc) Anybody know why? Stores wont accept them

Economique said...

Ooooh, thanks! I see deals I wasn't aware of.

The Real Mom said...

I need the zip to get the Dole coupons, too. Help!

Hip2Save said...

The Dole coupons are already gone!:(