Monday, June 1, 2009

Bath & Body Work: Semi-Annual 75% off Sale!

Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale starts today, June 1st!
They will have lots of items discounted 75%!

Highlights:
Foam Burst Moisturizing Body Wash $4
Signature collection Aromatherapy Cleansers & Moisturizers-
Buy 2 get 2 FREE
Classic Fragrances $5
Wallflowers Plug in Diffuser Starter Set and Refills $5

**Also, make sure to look at the bottom of your Bath & Body Works receipt for a survey offer. If you take the survey you'll get a money saving coupon. In the past I've gotten $10 off $30 coupons... which would go nicely with the semi-annual sale!

For more Bath & Body Works Deals and Bath & Body Works Coupon visit the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY I just got the 10 off of 30 yesterday when I bought the pedicure set for 1.50 and got my free lipgloss! Better than the 10 off of 40 I got in the mail :)

Cherilyn said...

Okay, I know this is a little off subject, but I just wanted to say that at my BBW they had a few C.O. Bigelow lip products for $2 (originally $7.50 each) and if you put a LITTLE "coral mint" gloss over the "brown betty" tinted lip balm, it looks awesome. A really pretty glossy, summery tint. Just FYI, ladies!