Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pampers Feel 'n Learn Training Pants Discontinued=Great Clearance Deals!


According to one of my readers, Erin, Pampers has discontinued their Feel 'n Learn training pants! This means that most likely stores will have these on clearance! Pair up the clearance deals with the $1 coupons from the 6/7PG to get some sweet deals. There may also be coupons available inside the Feel 'n Learn packages.

Erin was able to find these at Rite Aid on clearance for 75% off, priced at just $2.87! Use the $1 coupon to get them for just $1.87. Plus, you can submit for the Rite Aid $2 Single Check Rebate #46. Final cost FREE + overage!


For more Rite Aid Deals and Rite Aid Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I got a $25 check in the mail yesterday from the taco bell contest!!!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Just a note of warning to the moms of little girls. These pants are a major cause of UTI's in little girls because they do what they say, "Feel" I talked to my doctor about them after a friends little girl ended up in the hospital for several days. Apparently this is quite a frequent happening and it's hard to detect and is usually pretty bad before we know about it. A high fever without any other symptoms can be something to look out for. I hate to be the downer on a great deal, I just wanted moms to be aware of what to look out for.

Erin said...

Watch out for the Easy Ups, too, then. According to Pampers, they've combined the best features of Feel 'n Learns--the feel-wet liner--with the absorbency of Easy Ups.

Unknown said...

My Rite Aid had this deal today!!

oravets4 said...

Did you guys find this on the end cap with the clearance stuff or in the diaper aisle? I went today but didn't see any. :( I am going to check another Rite Aid tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I found this deal today! It wasn't marked as a clearance item, but when I asked the cashier to check the price, it came up $2.67! Woohoo!