Friday, July 17, 2009

5 $1 Kellogg's Cereal Coupons in Select Boxes!


My Frugal Adventures just alerted me to this promotion and I actually think I saw it on a commercial too! Kellogg's is now offering 5 $1 Kellogg's Cereal coupons in specially marked boxes. You can check here to see what participating items are included in this promotion.

Remember that Target has select Kellogg's cereal on sale for $1.88 this week, so combined with the $1 coupons would make these .88 per box! Plus, the cereal also qualifies for the Kellogg's Fuel For School Rebate! Buy 10 boxes and use 10 $1 coupons, then submit for the rebate! Your final cost for all 10 boxes of cereal will be FREE + a little profit too!

3 comments:

momma-lana said...

The boxes that I saw this week with the $5 coupons were the larger boxes that were not the ones on sale. Too bad!

Denise said...

I got two of these boxes of cereal this week. There are five $1.00 coupons, but they aren't all for cereal. I was a little disappointed about that. Here are what the coupons are:
Save $1.00 on one pkg Kellogg's Mini-Wheats, Frosted Mini-Wheats or LIttle Bites cereal; Save $1.00 on mik when you purchase one pkg Kellogg's Froot Loops, COrn Pops, Cocoa Krispies or Frosted Flakes (10 oz or larger); Save $1.00 on two pkgs of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts; Save $1.00 on any 64 oz Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Drink or Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried cranberries; Save $1.00 when you buy any one Dannon DanActive 4-pack.

Anonymous said...

I had the same coupons as Denise in my box of frosted flakes. I definately thought they would all be for cereal too.. oh well, I am sure they will get used anyway!