Thursday, July 23, 2009

7/26 Coupon Insert Preview


There will be two coupon insert available in the upcoming Sunday (7/26) newspaper! You'll receive one SmartSource and one Red Plum. Keep in mind that NOT all areas will get the same coupons or coupon values.

Coupon Highlights

SmartSource
Save $2 on Tylenol PM (excludes trial size)
Save $2 on Tylenol Arthritis (excludes trial size)
Save $2 on Tylenol Extra Strength (excludes trial size)
Save $4 on Schick Quattro Women or Intuition Plus Razor or Refill; Titanium Razor, Trimmer, or Refill
Save $1 on Snyder’s of Hanover Lunch Packs (5.5 oz or larger)
Save $1 on OxiClean Powder (56 oz or larger)

Red Plum:
Save .50 on Scotch Packaging Tape
Save .50 on Scotch Packaging Supply
Save $1 on Noxzema SpaShave 4-Blade 3-Pack, Super Smooth Triple Blade 4-Pack, Soft-n-Sassy Twin Blade 10-Pack or Bikini Grooming Wand
Herbal Essences-- Buy any 1 shampoo, conditioner or styling product and get 1 styling product FREE

And MORE!

**Check out the full list of coupons here.

6 comments:

BaseballMom said...

I'm going to stock up the next few weeks for doubles at Kmart on 8/16!!

Anonymous said...

BaseballMom-
How do you know this already? I am new to this and just went to Kmart during the last double coupons and was so excited! I thought this was a one time thing, but I will stock up too if I know they're doing it again!

Anonymous said...

Thx for the heads up on the preview! Just moved so gotta check up on the kmart doubles @ my local store...

Anonymous said...

Thx for the heads up on the preview! Just moved so gotta check up on the kmart doubles @ my local store...

yaneth610 said...

I recieve an early edition of coupons in my community paper on Thursday. Well there is $1/2 snickers in the Red Plum. I used this at Target yest and paid 4cents for my snickers. They are priced at .52 cents each! Good deal! I hope ya'll get it too!

CJ said...

No Tylenol coupons in my paper :( They must think people in my area dont get headaches! But I did get 3 Red Plum packets in my paper :)