Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Amazon: 45% off Pure Fun Organic Candy!

Have you all tried Pure Fun Organic Candy before?

Pure Fun Candy is better for you candy! It's certified Organic! It's also GMO free, gluten free, and casein free! I have not had the chance to try this candy yet, but definitely see myself tasting it soon with this great Amazon deal. Through July 31st, you can save an additional 45% when you purchase eligible Pure Fun Candy products sold by Amazon.com. Just enter code PUREFUN4 at checkout! On top of that, for a limited time you can get .99 shipping on all Pure Fun items too!

**Check out the assortment of Pure Fun Candy you can choose from here!

I'm planning on snagging the Pure Fun Organic Cotton Candy, Spicy Cinnamon, 2.1-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 3) priced at $18. Final cost after the discount ONLY $9.90! Yay! I am excited to try these products and I'm hoping I'll be able to satisfy my sweet tooth without feeling guilty!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Jane said...

I love Pure Fun candy! The candy floss is the best, you'll love it! I usually buy this candy at Whole Foods and it is so pricey. This is a great deal for this brand.

leah said...

FYI- anyone who ordered from Korres the other day- just got an email that they will now be sending out a 3pc gift free of charge for the hassle! pretty cool.

Stephanie P said...

I just received the email from Korres also. I am very excited that it will be sent free and with extras!!

kansascouponcutter said...

I got that email also but I was not sure if it was true or not. That is nice of them! Now if I like the items I will make an effort to order in the future. Much better outcome.

Debby said...

Just found this place. They have the Pure Fun Organic Candy Fruit Pinwheels for just 99 cents!!!
I don't know what the limit is but I just ordered a case of 6.
http://www.wholeandnatural.com/servlet/the-285/Pure-Fun-Organic-Candy/Detail