Monday, July 20, 2009

Amazon: kitchen & Home One Day Sale!

Amazon is having a Kitchen and Home one day sale. This sale is ONLY valid through today (6/20)! There are some great buys too! Here are some of my favorites below:

Appalachian 300-Thread-Count White Down Comforter
Was $250, now ONLY $69.99!

Pike Street Fleece Sheet Set
Were $60, now ONLY $21.75 (King sheets)!

International Silver 45-Piece Nouveau Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 8
Was $75, now ONLY $24.99!

Primula Flowering Tea Set with 40-Ounce Pot, 6 Flowering Teas, Loose Tea Variety Pack
Was $29.99, now ONLY $15!
This would make a great gift too!

**All these items also ship FREE on $25 or more!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazon isn't letting me add any items to my cart. Says the server is busy?
I don't even know what that means!

Anonymous said...

Is there a special code? The reason I ask is that the Pike Street Fleece Sheet Set is showing up 29.99 for the King sheets and 24.99 for the Queen. Where did you see $21.75?

Anonymous said...

Nevermind. I looked it up a different way and I realized that the Ivory color was the only one that was showing the price you displayed. Sorry. Thanks for always posting such great deals!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I was able to get a Dirt Devil Rechargeable Broom Vacuum for $32.94 with free shipping. I always wanted one and now I was able to buy one brand new.