Monday, July 27, 2009

FREE Samples: L'Oreal & Dunkin' Donuts Coffee!

Snag a FREE sample of L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair. All you need to do is go on over here, register or login and click on "My L'Oreal" and then "Special Offers" to request this great sample. There are also some printable coupons available too!

You can also go here and get a FREE sample of Dunkin' Donuts coffee! I've posted this sample previously, but now they have a new flavor available. You'll be able to choose between Original Blend or the new Dunkin' Dark! Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

(Thanks, Freebies4Mom!)

8 comments:

Emilie said...

Thanks! I'm always impressed by what you find!

Jami STL said...

I got the sample last time so it is telling me I can't get it again this time. Thanks for all the great tips! I was out of town and upon my return I had lots of freebies waiting for me, things I had forgotten about, it was so fun!

Sonya said...

I did not request it last time and it said that I had already requested it. SOOOO, I clicked on store finder, then on the tab that said free sample and it worked that way. Try it. :)

Mander said...

Sonya,

thanks for the tip, the same thing happened to me when I went to the first link.

Jackie said...

Collin:
In case you are monitoring, none of us can get the carrot coupon after signing up for the carrot club. I am headed out to Wags and wondered if you can help before I go?
Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

I got the same response from DND...oh well!! It was great the first time!! Thanks, as always, for the tips!! I'm addicted to your site!!

Anonymous said...

what carrot coupon? I don't see anything posted for carrots

Hip2Save said...

Jackie,
Sorry about that. After you join the Carrot Club, they used to have a printable coupon available. I'm guessing they have removed it because I'm not able to find it on their site anymore.