Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Schwan's: $10 in FREE Food Starting 8/1/09!


Remember the Schwan's deal I posted about previously?
Well, the FREE food is baaaaack starting August 1st! They are giving away $10 in FREE food to the 1st 500,000 new customers! Yay! I will post a reminder on August 1st! Stay tuned...

Keep in mind that this is only available to NEW customers, so if you got in on the previous deal you most likely won't be able to get in on this deal too. However, if you have a neighbor, family member or friend who hasn't ordered, then you might want to tell them about this offer.

If your unfamiliar with Schwan's, they are a food delivery service. They have over 350 restaurant-quality type products, all of which come with a 100% quality guarantee. Plus, they'll deliver any of these items to your door for just a $1 delivery fee!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to partake in this deal. Would be great! Could always use free food :)

Anonymous said...

Beware that the Schwan people will come back to your door after you order the free food. I did the $5 deal and the sales man has came twice to my home trying to sell me more food.

You should warn your readers of this.

Anonymous said...

Anon,

The Schwan delivery drivers that came with my $1 something popsicles last month have never been back to my home to try to sell more food. I was very shocked that they didn't try to get me to purchase more food the day they brought the popsicles but they didn't and couldn't have been more nice. I guess it depends on the person delivering the food if they will try to sell you more items.

I had a great experience with Schwan and plan to order the $10 Free Food through my mom's mailing address.

Thanks Hip2Save!

Anonymous said...

I also did the $5 deal. The man who delivered my food was so nice. He gave me a catalog and said that he would be back in 2 weeks. I asked him not to come back unless I ordered anything on line. I havent seen him since. I am going to try to do the $10 order with my mom's address. The pasta side dish was yummy.

Lowry517 said...

Can some of you explain in detail how the deal works? Do you have to bring your total to exactly $10 or more? What if it is $9 something? I am just trying to be prepared for when this deal starts. Any information would be greatly appreciated! : )

Kim in Ola said...

Living in a rural community we couldn't live without the Schwan Man. Every Schwan man we've had has been polite, helpful and trustworthy. Of course, he's trying to sell you more food, that's how he makes a living!

Bawanab said...

Oh how I could us some ice cream now....it is 105 outside!
I'm going to do this deal for sure.

ThriftyPuppy said...

Our Schwans guy was just at our house last night and was love, LOVE him. Their food is always tasty and the great thing is they deliver it on whatever night you want. You can setup a regular delivery or just tell him you'll call when you want something.

Jami STL said...

So bummed I already did the $5 deal. We had pizza for dinner that night for 1.04 delivered! I have been wanting to try the frozen fruit, wish I could get in on the $10 deal. I say go for it if you can, they were not pushy and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all.

Anonymous said...

Completed this deal this morning. It is $10.00 off one product. No charge for shipping! Worked out great!