Monday, July 13, 2009

Control Top Pantyhose- 2 Pairs for $4.98 Shipped!

Silkies
Right now you can snag a pair of Silkies Control Top Pantyhose for FREE when you buy one pair priced at just $3.99 + .99 shipping! Just go on over here to place your order. This seems like a pretty sweet deal in my opinion! I personally have spent way too much purchasing Spanx and am hoping to find something similar, but more reasonably priced. I'm definitely going to give this a shot. I think getting 2 pairs for under $5 shipped (right to my door) is worth the risk! I will let you all know after I receive mine what I think of them!

Please note this is very similar to the previous trial offers I've posted! When you purchase your pantyhose you'll automatically be enrolled in the Silkies Made-to-Order Hosiery Service. This means that, unless you cancel, they'll send you a 3 pair variety pack 5 weeks later at the introductory price of $3.99 per pair plus shipping and handling. If you don't want to get an additional shipment in 5 weeks, then just cancel at anytime by contacting customer service at customerservice@silkies.com or toll-free at 1-800-989-3695. That's it!

5 comments:

Dina said...

I've actually done this deal and was surprisingly impressed by the quality of the pantyhose. They are so worth the price and it was also easy to cancel. I just emailed them and then they sent me a cancelation confirmation.

Vicki H. said...

Hi there. i haven't used Silkies since i became a stay-at-home mom, but in the past i used them and was *delighted* with the stockings and the delivery. i am frightening death to all pantyhose (snags and tears) and this was wonderful for me. Like Dina, cancelling was just sending in a card for me, and they gave me no trouble. When i go back to work, i plan to use them again.

Julie said...

Back when I had to nylons every day to work I was enrolled in this deal. I loved having them delivered to my house and I really liked the quality of the nylons.

Anonymous said...

I still have several pairs of Silkies that I purchased in 10 years ago. Definitely the best quality nylons I have ever purchased.

I always purchase a larger size though. That may also contribute to the longevity.

Anonymous said...

I recently did this. I got my order as agreed, and was able to cancel my future subscriptions without incident.