Friday, August 28, 2009

Bath & Body Works: FREE Lip Item (up to a $7.50 value) with ANY Purchase!

Yay! My favorite Bath & Body Works coupon is available yet again for a limited time:

Get a FREE Lip item with ANY purchase (up to a $7.50 value)
This coupon is only valid thru August 30th, so hurry and make use of it!

**Remember that the coupon states ANY item, so look for an inexpensive product. Think clearance, a small hand sanitizer, nail file or any other product priced around $1-$2!

Other Coupons Still available:

FREE Home Fragrance or Signature Collection Body Care Item (up to $12.50 value) with any $15 purchase. This coupon is valid thru September 15th. (Thanks, ForTheMommas!)

FREE Travel size item with ANY purchase coupon
This coupon is valid thru September 9th.

For more Bath & Body Works Deals and Bath & Body Works Coupon visit the new Hip2Save.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I purchase several items in one transaction (like their buy two get one free deals), will they let me use all 3 coupons, or can I only use one?

Hip2Save said...

Anon,
It really depends on your cashier. I have had great cashiers in the past that have let me do multiple transactions, so that I could use all my coupons.

Anonymous said...

This is great, I was heading over to one today and I checked last night to see what coupons were out! I am so glad I checked your blog before heading out today!
Thanks so much!

Kim in OC said...

Right now they are featuring a new scent "P.S. I Love you" and have 2oz bottles near the register for $1.00. I went last week and got the free lip product and purchased one, then yesterday and got my free travel size. These are great deals. Thanks Collin!

Anonymous said...

Q states this weekend only..does Friday count? Just got confused because it says valid through the 30th but the top says "This Weekend Only."

Anonymous said...

thanks 4 posting these lip product coupons! but why do they always get posted late? like the regular 5 dollar ones r posted like a week or so before they expire but the lip items are always posted like 2 days before they expire.

Brandy said...

I used the free Signature Collection item coupon online and got a great deal! I combined it with the current Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale they have on those items. My total for a Body Cream, Body Lotion and Fragrance Mist was $17.95 (including shipping and taxes).

Considering that the products are about $12 a piece, I'm thrilled with this deal!