Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coupons.com: Lots of Great New Coupons + Old Coupons have RESET!


Wahoo! LOTS of new coupons are available on Coupons.com:

Save $2 on any two Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes

Save $1.50 off any Cosequin product for your pet's joints

Save .75 when you buy ANY Kix cereal

Save $1 on 2 any size/variety Refrigerated Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits
This is a higher value compared to most insert coupons!

Save $1 when you buy any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm product

Save $1 when you buy any flavor Yo-Plus Yogurt 4-pack

Save $1 on one bag any flavor Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters

Save $1 when you buy TWO any flavor/variety Muir Glen products


And MORE!!!

Also, don't forget to check and see if that wonderful Bic coupon reset for you--as well as others!

10 comments:

Amy said...

BIC reset and so did the Kelloggs Cinnabon!

Victoria said...

This is OT but I wanted to know if someone had a resolution for me...

I just got a new PC and I'm using Windows Vista. I tried printing SmartSource coupons but all it printed was the picture! No text, no barcode...just the friggin picture! Is there someway to fix this? I had that problem when I printed from IE AND FF. :/

Sonya said...

I have Vista and I have no problems with it :)

Froislands said...

I cannot get coupons.com to come up today-anyone else having this issue? All other sites are working fine.

Anonymous said...

I am having the same problem with coupons.com. It states that me server is not supported.

Unknown said...

When I had 2 large senior dogs I noticed maker of Cosequin for pet's joints also makes Cosamin for people's joints. I had my vet check with the company and she told me that essentially the products are the same except Cosequin is flavored for dogs. I was able to save a significant amount of money by buying Cosamin at Costco and giving to dogs with peanut butter that I bought on sale. That was a few years ago so pricing differences may have changed but it's worth checking.

Julie said...

coupons.com not working for me either. been trying every once in awhile for a few hours?

Drea said...

Twice this week I have failed at printing the two print coupon limit on coupons.com. I have not had this issue in the past. I do the usual back and refresh. Does anyone know what could be the issue here??? Cookies? Please help?

Michelle Cochran-Wells said...

What zip did you guys use for the wipes? Thanks!

Jenna said...

I'm with Michelle, what zip are you using for the wipes?