Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FREE Children's Orchard $5 Gift card + 30% off Gymboree Coupon!


Here are 2 great Children's Clothing Deals:

Go on over here to join the Children’s Orchard M.O.M.S. Club! Once you join, you'll receive (via email) a FREE $5 Cache Card valid at your local Children's Orchards store! This will definitely make for some FREE clothes! (Thanks, Cindy!)

**Check Children's Orchard locations here.
**************************************

Also, go here to print a 30% Off Gymboree Coupon! This coupon is valid starting August 20-August 23rd. Gymboree always has great clearance, so with this coupon you're bound to get some awesome deals!

These are great deals and perfect ways to save on back to school clothing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gymboree has some shirts and shorts down to 3.99. Then take thirty percent off of that making for some cheap clothes.

Anonymous said...

FYI - this weekend, Aug. 21-23 is tax free weekend in Texas, so you could get some great deals!
Stormy in TX

heidipgale said...

A little secret from a seasoned Gymboree shopper.....always ask for them to "check in the back" because they save the stuff that has been marked down over 60% and put it in the back. I didn't believe it when I heard this, but I've been doing it for about a year and they always bring me tons of stuff in the size specified. I usually will make a note of particular lines that I really like and wait until they hit the back. This isn't great at the end of seasons, but then I just buy a year ahead and save a bunch of $$$$. Try it out and let me know if it works :)