Friday, August 21, 2009

Kmart: New FREE Item Coupons + More!

Kmart just released a new set of FREE item coupons and of course with Kmart doubles these should be very easy to snag! Remember that the $15 amount to qualify for the freebies just has to be before any manufacturer coupons are used.

(Thanks, ForTheMommas!)

Oh and on another note, I've heard from a few readers now that Kmart will be doubling AGAIN starting August 30th! Here's to hoping my store is participating this time!


For more Kmart Deals and Kmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you use all 3 on one $15 order, or just one per order?
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

anon- just one per order

Anonymous said...

I cannot seem to get these. It keeps telling me I need Adobe Reader 8 or 9 and I have 9. Grrrr. :)

Katrina said...

My Kmart let me use all of them on the same order. But that was with certain cashiers. Others would only let you use 1 Kmart coupon per order.

Anonymous said...

OMG I hit Kmart last night twice, after had gone 3 times already during the week. Not much left but got A1, Glade carpet cleaner, sofsoap, Hip, bengay, deodorants, giant Pert, etc.

Anonymous said...

does anyone know what areas will b particpating on the 30th?