Monday, August 31, 2009

New Coach Outlet 20% Coupon: 9/1-9/7

The 20% off Coach coupon is back again! Go here to print a 20% off Coach Factory Stores coupon, valid 9/1-/9/7! Remember, you'll be able to combine this coupon with items already reduced 25-60%-- which will make for some sweet deals! Lots of readers have been able to snag some amazing bargains with this coupon!

"I went last night and got $1000 worth of purses for $350! My husband is excited too because he is putting 2 of them up for Christmas!"

"Thanks-this worked great! I was able to get a leather Coach that retailed for $225 for $48!! It was marked down, then 50% off, then the extra 20%. Now I have my mom's Christmas present taken care of!!!!"

(Thanks, $30WeeklyGroceryChallenge!)

6 comments:

nicole said...

the coupon is really awesome. i used it the last time it was out and saved an extra $40 for a new bag(sabrina style) that is still out in dept. stores. thanks hip!

Business Mommy said...

Wow! Thanks for posting some details! I figured they would still be too expensive. But I might be able to handle that!

Anonymous said...

Is this for the coach outlet stores too?

Jen said...

Anon, this is just for the Couch outlets; cannot be used in the "regular" Coach stores.

Heather said...

Thank you for posting this! I ended up getting a bag reg. priced at $350 for $90! When I left the store I noticed that there was dried glue all over the lining, so I had to take it back and exchange it. It turned out that they didn't have any more in that size, so they let me do an even exchange for the next size up (which is really the one I wanted, but didn't want to pay the $$$ for!).

So I ended up getting a $400 bag for $90!!!

Beth Haynie Tippitt said...

Last night, I visited the Coach outlet in Lebanon, TN near my home in Nashville and scored an awesome bag and key chain for $160 including tax! Retail on these items would have been around $300!