Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Printable Coupons: Del Monte, Kashi + More!

There are lots of great new coupons available on Coupons.com!

Some highlights:

Save $1 on 3 Del Monte Fruit Naturals Cups
These often go on sale for $1, so only .67 each after the coupon

Save $1.50 on 2 boxes of Kashi Cereal

Save $1 on 2 boxes of Kashi TLC Bars

save $1 on one Nestle cranberry Raisinets (5.5 oz stand up bag)

Save $1 when you buy 1 Nestle Raisinets 6 pack
I've seen these go on sale for $1, so possibly FREE after the coupon!

Plus, lots MORE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What zip code did you use to get the raisinettes Q?

rhonda said...

47130

CJ said...

The Delmonte fruit naturals coupons used to be $1/2. I guess they are cutting back :(

Melissa said...

Can anyone get onto coupons.com? I can't on my computer.

Anonymous said...

yeah just did..good on my end..

Anonymous said...

I had a problem with Coupons.com, I rebooted my computer & cleared my history & then it was fine. Not sure why...