Monday, September 28, 2009

Coupons: Toaster Strudels, Starbucks + More!


Printable Coupon Round-Up

Save $1/1 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel (new link): IE or Firefox
This is a high value coupon. I've used this at Walmart previously and snagged a package of Toaster Strudels for less than a $1!
(Thanks, PrintableCouponsAndDeals!)

Save $1/1 Pint of Starbucks Ice Cream

Save $1/1 Ocean Spray Craisins (Rite Aid coupon)
This coupon should make for a sweet deal when paired with a sale!

Save $2/1 Purina Dog Chow 20 lb. or larger
Use zip code 73123.

Save $3/2 Sundown Naturals Products: IE or Firefox

Save $0.75 on Rhodes Warm N Serv Rolls
Fill out your email and zip to access the coupon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could someone please help me with this question...Last month, I printed a $5 off $20 RiteAid coupon after watching riteaid videos. Yesterday, I earned another 20 points by watching videos, but when I went to 'My Rewards' to print, it shows RiteAid Bonus coupon already printed. Does that mean that we can print $5 off $20 only once?

vs122 said...

Thanks! I used the $1/1 Toaster Streudel last time they were BOGO and got 2 for 50 cents! Love these coupons!!!

Kelley said...

Anonymous,
The same thing happened to me with the RiteAid Q. I guess one is the limit.

Anonymous said...

Oh ok. Thank you, Kelly!!

Anonymous said...

just create a new rite aid acct and get another one and when the print screen come up print 5 instead of one. duh

Anonymous said...

Thank you, anon... :)

Melanei said...

I don't see the starbucks coupon. Zip code please!