Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dollar General: 90% off Summer Toys & Pools!

If you have a Dollar General nearby, then you may want to head on over there! Amy emailed to let us know that ALL of their summer toys, swimming pools, super soakers, and sand toys are on clearance for 90% off--that's just $0.10 on the dollar. She was able to snag 54 items for a total of $14! Wahoo!

Let us know if you're able to snag some great buys too!

For more Dollar Store Deals and Dollar Store Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Ida said...

I got this last year and I had the best partyfavors for all of my 4 kids birthday parties. It was awsome.

Anonymous said...

OMG I just got so much stuff for 12 bucks! Thanks so much!!!!

Julia said...

I hit our small store last week and there was not much left. I got bubbles for .30 each which will make great party favors and I got Highschool musical plates and bowls for .10 each, which I will give to my kids for Christmas.

MS said...

Their flip flops are 70% off. I bought my girls some and paid .30 a pair. They love them!

Anne said...

This was a score! I got:

4 kickboards
1 boogie board
6 sand pails w shovels
4 swim fin/mask sets
2 butterfly nets
2 inflatable pool rings
2 whiffle ball bats/ball sets
3 garden trowel sets
3 plastic bathtub boats
3 packs of dive toys
1 kids rake
1 kids shovel
water guns
bubbles
and assorted other stuff......

for $13.71
so over $120 worth of summer toys..

i actually put back some 50% off items because i was feeling like paying $2.50 for something was highway robbery.

Anonymous said...

there are NONE in Idaho! :(