Thursday, September 24, 2009

FREE Durex Magaine with $25 Worth of Coupons!


I posted about this freebie previously and received my FREE issue awhile back, so I wanted to remind everyone it's still available. If you haven't signed up to receive your free issue of Durex Magazine, well, in my opinion, its definitely worth it. Just Click here and fill in your info. As I flipped through the magazine I did find a sheet of $25 worth of High Value coupons.
  • Save $4 on Durex Play Utopia
  • Save $3 on Durex Sensi Thin
  • Save $2 on any Durex Product
  • Save $5 on Durex Play Allure
  • Save $3 on Durex Play Quiver
  • Save $2 on any Durex 12 pk
  • Save $4 on any Durex 24 pk
  • Save $2 on Durex Play Pleasure Foam

**If you have signed up for this free offer previously, it looks like you can request another FREE copy! I was just able to!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have received 2 magazines in the last couple of months but all the coupons just expired in August..so this will be nice..all we have to do is wait for a good sale at Rite Aid!

Anonymous said...

I found one of the gels on clearance at Publix so I got it for free with the $3 coupon. What a deal!

Anonymous said...

giggle

Anonymous said...

these mags have a couple 2/1 in them. I used them during Kmart doubles!

wompwonp said...

The gift of NOT getting pregnant -PRICELESS :)

Jannel said...

That's funny Cathy!! Just ordered mine. Thank You!!!

Anonymous said...

Normally if I want another set of coupons I have them sent to my husband's parents' house, but I think I may skip that with this one.

Anonymous said...

lol too funny anon.

Rose L said...

BWAHAHAHAHA..I think I'm going to send this one to my inlaws on purpose now that you said that!! I think it would be hilarious!! Thanks for the idea!!

Summer said...

Rose.....thats sounds like something I would do....oh wait a minute I've already had a free Trojan condom sent to their house! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laugh lady's i really needed it today. My in-laws would throw them out and say they never got them they want more grandchildren lol

Anonymous said...

On the contrary - in my life - the more the marrier (and I am not talking about people) lol. My in-laws would probably ask us to send the magazine back (not because of fear of lack of grandchildren), as we are already 6 months pregnant again and our first is only 9 months.

lol - The more exciting the fun - the more fun you want to have :)

Sunlit Moon said...

Getting this in the mail should put a twinkle in DH's eye and a bounce in his step, regardless of the type of day he was having at work. Thank you H2S. And DH thanks you :)

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the flavored ones, they make "the task" a little more enjoyable.

Lauren said...

Are these ones a later expiry than August? I received on late August that still had that expiry.
Thanks!

Nathan and Bonnie said...

Too funny....the comment about having coupons sent to their in-laws house. I usually do the same thing, but will pass this time. You gals are hilarious! :-)