Monday, September 28, 2009

FREE Night of Theater In Over 120 Cities!

You can snag a FREE Night of Theater for two in October. What a great entertainment freebie! There are 120 cities participating in this promotion. You can go on over here and see if there are any participating cities near you. They are giving away over 75,000 FREE tickets too!

If you do live in or by a participating city, you'll want to check the date when they will start accepting reservations. It various a little for each city, so definitely check out all the details for your participating city. When you find the date--make a note of it and remember to come back that morning and request your FREE tickets! I'm guessing they will sell out quickly!

(Thanks, Freebies4Mom!)

10 comments:

Jannel said...

Thank you! I can request tickets for NJ on October 2nd at 12:00pm. I have to write myself a reminder to remember to go on and get them.

Anonymous said...

I tried to get one for Indianapolis, and they said it is not available until 10/1. Can you post a reminder if this is true all over?

Anonymous said...

weird movies ya'll

Cathy in PA. said...

Nothing in my state, the nearest state is New Jersey, all cities too far for me.

Enjoy

Anonymous said...

We can't get them in TN:(

Anonymous said...

I notice one of the plays is on Oct 2nd, and it says tickets will be available Oct 5th? Does anyone know if you actually get the tickets through this site? Also can you only get tickets for one show? I wanted to take each of my daughters to one.

Anonymous said...

Mine just takes me to the theater link..? I don't see anything about actually getting the tickets..

Anonymous said...

Ok...This is re: my post at 10:19 about the Oct 2nd show

I called the TCG ( Theatre Communications Group), they directed me to my local representative handling any questions. (Mine is at the HAA-Houston Art Alliance)I am going to email her my questions. I also called them to ask about the Oct 2nd show that says tickets are available Oct 5th. It turns out that the Oct 2nd performance says "special sponsor performance" which means it is only for a special group and not the public. They were very nice and helpful. :)

Lisa said...

I did this last year and it was wonderful. We just traded in our printed out confirmation at the box office for tickets. In my city you have to wait until Oct 1st to get tickets.

Anonymous said...

I got two tickets today for Ragtime. I looked how much it would cost to buy them for the same show and it was $53.00 each! The show is the day after my sisters birthdsy so I am going to take her. THANK YOU for tip. $106 in free tickets is amazing!!!