Monday, September 21, 2009

Hoorray.com: 75 FREE 4x6 Prints!


Hoorray 20% off prints and cards


Hoorray.com has an awesome promotion available for new customers! Just go on over here and create a new account... And for doing so, you'll get 75 FREE 4X6 prints! You'll have 60 days to redeem your free prints after creating an account.

When you're ready, you'll be able to upload your photos and choose your 75 FREE prints. During checkout just apply the promotional discount that will show up. My total with shipping came to just $5.54. That's a really sweet deal for 75 prints--equals out to just $0.07 per print!

(Thanks, SavingMoneyInToledo!)

7 comments:

Jannel said...

Great deal, but I had a horrible experience with Hooray in the past. Hopefully they fixed their customer service issues. It took them a couple months and a few e-mails to send me a photo book I ordered!

sal said...

I love Hoorray! I've had nothing but positive experiences with them.

Anonymous said...

Thank, Hip! Just ordered my 75 FREE prints. That was so easy.

Rachel said...

Love your site! I just thought I'd drop the note that Walmart has the Leapster 2 (Green and Pink) on Rollback for $30. I was able to use my $10 coupon (from awhile ago from Coupons.com, I think) to score a great present for my kids! Thanks!

Baker Tribe said...

LOL.. looks like we clogged their system a bit...I have to try again later! lol

Sarah&Dave said...

This will be perfect! I am hand making our Christmas cards and this weekend we are haing my friend that does photography take our pics.. so Free pics for our cards YAhoo!!

Anonymous said...

I never received my photo book from them after spending hours working on it so beware...