Monday, September 21, 2009

Nescafe Taster's Choice: Receive FREE Samples!


Wow! Nescafe Taster’s Choice has a Taster's Choice Panel and the best part--you can currently apply to join the program! If accepted, you may receive FREE promotional items, samples, and coupons to share with friends, acquaintances, and others in the community. In addition, you can complete simple weekly activities and earn points that can be used to redeem great rewards in their online store! How Cool!

Let me know if you get accepted!

(Thanks, Frugal Femina!)

1 comment:

Mom Who Cares said...

I love these like these - I have freinds and family who love coffee and the free samples and stuff help me give nice gifts and learn what they like best so I know what to buy them for gifts :)It is even better when I can top off the purchases with coupons or promtional savings