Thursday, September 10, 2009

New $1/1 Gold 'N Plump Chicken Coupon + FREE Chicken at Associated Foods Stores!

Ok, I know, you may be getting sick of all these Coupons.com coupon posts, but I found another great coupon: Save $1 on any one package of Gold 'N Plump All Natural Chicken (use zip code 55555). I love it when I come across poultry coupons like this! When paired with a sale this should make for a sweet deal or FREE deal--check below for details!

If you have an Associated Foods Store nearby, according to Utah Deal Diva, you can snag FREE Gold 'N Plump Chicken thighs or drumsticks. They're on sale for $0.99 per package at Macey's, Dick's and Dan's. Use the $1/1 coupon from above to get them FREE!

1 comment:

jenleic2008 said...

They sell Gold 'N Plump chicken at our local super target in North Dallas TX. Last week, I had a catalina from Target and this coupon and purchased some really yummy chicken breasts on sale. I think I paid $1.25 for a pack