Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Buy one get one FREE Boost Kid Essentials Coupon + More Printable Coupons!


Wahoo! A *Hot* new coupon is available: buy one Boost Kid Essentials and get one FREE! You can print this coupon in IE or Firefox. This coupon also doesn't expire until January 2010. Remember to press your browser back button to print a total of 2 coupons per computer!

**Also, you can go here and print an additional $5/1 coupon! Pair both together and you've got yourself a sweet deal!

Other New Coupons:

Save $0.75/1 Weight Watchers cheese or cream cheese item
This coupon should make for a sweet deal when paired with a sale. I'd be curious to know if Weight Watchers sells the String cheese singles. Anyone know?

Save $1/1 Keeber Fudge Shoppe and Save $0.55/1 any Keebler Cookies: IE or Firefox (Thanks, Lisa!)

Save $0.75/1 Welch's Jelly/Jam (this has RESET): IE or Firefox
This coupon makes for some sweet deals when paired with a sale. Don't forget that you can also combine this coupon with the $0.75 off milk when you purchase Welch's Squeezable jam from the 7/26SS.
(Thanks, MoneySavingMadness!)

Save $1/1 Roman Meal Bread
High value bread coupon!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walgreens will have welch's grape jelly 1.59 starting September 20. Save your 75 cents for that sale.

Anonymous said...

On the inside of the Boost Kid Essentials that I bought at Target last week also had a $5/2 inside the package.

Kate said...

Thanks, Anon!:) Awesome!

tori said...

Target also had a $2 coupon last week. Combine those with the Buy one get one free and the $5 coupon at Target. i'm not sure if it's still available or not, but that makes for some pretty cheap drinks for the kidos.

J.T.@BigBabyBargains said...

Great Boost coupons. I will pass them on to my readers. Thank you!

Tori said...

No. Sorry the Target Q's for the Boost expired on the 5th of sept.
Shoots!!! oh well, still a good deal.

KariY said...

The email that I got about this BOGO coupon says

"a coupon for one FREE BOOST® Kid Essentials Drink multipack when you purchase any BOOST® Kid Essentials Drink multipack at regular price."

What does "regular price" mean, I wonder? A regular price but not a sale price? A regular price but not a price that has a coupon applied against it?

Jennifer Hess said...

Thanks so much!!! I have a very picky 3 yr old and these are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I think the regular price is something like $9.99??

Keri Lyn @ She Saved said...

My kids LOVE these kids essentials and they are great to have around in flu season.... My Walgreens tends to clearance them to $4.99 quite often, while another nearby Walgreens "clearances" them to $8.99 (this has went on all summer).... so I have been using the $5/2 coupons that come in them to continue purchasing them...but this awesome coupon will help greatly!! thanks so much for posting!!

Anonymous said...

They are $7.99 at Target and I think the same at Walmart. The BOGO makes it a pretty good price. THANKS

Anonymous said...

There is a $3/1 coupon in the Sept All You. Combined with the BOGO that is a sweet deal!

Anonymous said...

Yes, WW does sell the string cheese singles. I've found them at quite a few stores.

Pam (meanestmother) said...

Your link for the $5.00 coupon is not working correctly.

Anonymous said...

for WW cheese, it depends on the strore. Some Targets have them, others not. I know most Rainbow Foods and Cub have them, but they are pricey. I have lost 10 lbs on Weight watchers, so it does work!

Anonymous said...

I saw these for around 8.00 at Wmart with a $3.00 coupon to the box..so thatd make 2 free boosts :)

Couponing4myTacoma said...

Alright - New Laptop w/ Vista and i'm gonna throw it out the window.

I have to have firefox (v. IE b/c of Vista) and now the keebler coupon won't print becasue it says my settings are incompatible. I'm pretty sure it's a vista thing because before my old laptop died, i could print any and every coupon known to man!

Anyone know a fix for this Vista crap? LOL

Unknown said...

mkae sure when you get to the 'print my coupons' page that you do not close it until you print it AGAIN! That is right 2-$5.00 off coupons.

Mary said...

So has anyone tried or looked into seeing if the Boost Kid Essentials are also B1G1 50% off at CVS? The Boost regular drinks are B1G1 50% off. I wonder if you could use the B1G1 and the $3 coupon too if it did work? Hmm...any ideas?

Anonymous said...

I could not find the 5.00 coupon. It did not come up. Help!!!!