Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Coupons: Wasa, Duncan Hines + More!


There's a new coupon on Coupons.com: save $0.75 on the purchase of any ONE WASA Crispbread! I rarely ever see coupons for Wasa products, so I'm excited about this one. These are great to have on hand and are healthier alternatives to most crackers on the market. I usually eat these with cheese or spread peanut butter on them!

Other New Coupons:

Save $1 on any One Duncan Hines Whole Grain Muffin Mix
Click on the "print coupon" link in the upper right hand corner.
This should make for some very inexpensive mix!
(Thanks, PrintableCouponsAndDeals!)

Save $0.55/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal: IE or Firefox
(Thanks, Tressa!)

8 comments:

Keri Lyn @ She Saved said...

I love these! (my hubby thinks they are cardboard though...)
They had peelies on the last time I was at Albertsons so I doubled it to get them free... and they are so yummy with plain yogurt and cherry tomatoes on them!

Anonymous said...

what area code for the WASA?

Anonymous said...

Try my zip code:75043, I found it on page 14.

Whitney said...

Cinnamon Toast Crunch says I've already printed and I haven't. :(

Anonymous said...

Cinn Toast also said i have already printed????

Anonymous said...

anyone else having troubles printing the duncan heinz coupon?

Anonymous said...

Duncan Hines- you have to play with the red box a little. I kept moving my mouse & the red box expanded & then you can click it.

Anonymous said...

I can not print SmartSource coupons... After no resolve from SmartSource, I wrote to HP (maker of my computer & printer). They said my printer is not compatible with SmartSource software.