Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Huggies Enjoy The Ride 5 Point Code!

For all You Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards Program members, there's a *Hot* new code available:

Five Point Code:
BCRRN DTQKC WPPGB

Also, Freebies4Mom, recommends playing for the $25 Starbucks gift card in the "Instant Win" games because there are around 19 winners each day!

Good Luck and let me know if you get lucky!

**Don't forget to check out my previous post on the Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards Program. I discuss in detail what the program is and also list a total of 81 points to enter.

(Thanks, Freebies4Mom!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used the old post and this one to gain 70 points! Awesome number of points for free! I spent them all and ended up with one music download. Can't beat free! I tried and tried for the $25 starbucks without success.

Anonymous said...

This may be a dumb question..lol I haven't finished my coffee or woken up completely.

Where exactly do you play the $25 starbucks "instant win" game? I was looking for where to click, but got nothing.