Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Coupon + Target Deal!


UPDATE: If the coupon link below is not working for you, then go here first and click on the $0.55 coupon link. Hopefully that will work!

There's a yummy new Pop-Tarts coupon available: save $0.55 on one 12ct or Larger Package of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gingerbread Toaster Pastries! You can print this coupon in IE or Firefox. Remember to press your browser back button to print a total of 2 coupons per computer.

Don't you love the sound of all these yummy Fall flavors?! I have to say Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! Oh how I love it!

Anyway, I've heard the 12 ct boxes of Pop-Tarts are priced around $2 at Target. Plus, Target has a store coupon available too!

Deal scenario:
Buy 2 boxes of Pop-Tarts Gingerbread Toaster Pastries (12 ct) $2 each
Total=$4
Use 2 $0.55/1 coupons from above
Plus, use the $1/2 Target coupon
Final cost ONLY $0.95 per 12 ct box!

(Thanks,. PrintableCouponsAndDeals!)

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

13 comments:

Kandi said...

Santa tries to bring Gingerbread flavored poptarts at our house- Guess his elves can stock up early ;)

Shelly T. said...

Thanks sounds my kids will love these!

p.s. I just sent you an e-mail about a high value Clean & Clear coupon.

s-tay(at)cox(dot)net

Melissa said...

:( Says I already printed the coupon ?

JP said...

says i printed the coupon but i've never seen these in my life!

Anonymous said...

says that I have already printed this coupon but I haven't....still sounds like a really good pop tart though.

Beth said...

Says I already printed this coupon. I never did :( Oh well. I got enough good deals at kmart this week to make up for it. :)

Pam (meanestmother) said...

Ok, please clarify this for me. Is the limit 2 per computer, or 2 per printer?

Anonymous said...

same here says I have already printed it but I haven't.

Claire said...

I had the same "already printed" message. I wonder if it's related to the Blueberry muffin Pop Tart Q that was available a few weeks ago? I did print that one...

Amy said...

I just tried printing the coupon and it says i already printed it?? but i havent. anyone else have issues?

Joy said...

Try printing it again. Yesterday it said I already printed the coupon, too. But I had never printed it before either. Today I tried it again and it works now!

Mariah said...

another Target pop tart idea... I was able to find 10 boxes of the pop tarts with the star trek free movie pass on them and used the target coupons. Some of them were even on clearance. I will get 2 movie tickets plus I sent my receipt in for the $10 Kellogg's Rebate. My total was only $12.50 so I definitely will come out on the plus side for this one!

The Carlsens said...

I couldn't find them at the store anywhere! Every time I try to shop deals at Target I can never find the stuff!