Sunday, September 6, 2009

Printable Coupons: Weight Watchers, Snapple + Lots More!


All You magazine has lots of great printable coupons available here! Quite a few of the coupons are exclusive to All You--meaning you won't find them anywhere else on the web!

Highlights:
Save $1 on any one Weight Watchers cheese or cream cheese product
Save $1 on any two Campbell’s V8 soups (any variety)
Save $0.50 off one 24oz or one 64oz Log Cabin syrup
Save $2 on any two Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers
Save $1 on any 2 Ghirardelli LUXE MILK Bars or Bags
Save $1 on one 6-pack of Snapple Peach Tea or Snapple Lemon Tea (Reg. or Diet)

And More!

*********************
Other new coupons:

Save $0.75 on one bag of Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
Use zip code 90210, if you don't see the coupon.

Save $2 on ANY one Huggies Overnites Diapers

Save $2 on Purchase of ANY one Sudafed Sinus & Pain 12 Hour Product (excluding trial size)

Save $0.50 on Breyers YoCrunch Yogurt

Save $10 on Roc Multi correction Skin Perfecting system
IE or Firefox

Save $1 on ANY Baby Orajel Teething Product
(Thanks, $30WeeklyGroceryChallenge!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is not the place but when I was putting things away today in my "stockpile" after the last day of Kmart doubles, I turned around and looked back at all the items and I felt embarrassed. I felt, for the first time, like I would feel embarrassed if someone else saw all of this stuff and think I had some sort of disorder. Before it was just funny like look at all of this free/ cheap stuff and you could live for years on this stuff. My question; when does it become hoarding? Let me know what you guys think. In the meantime I am getting some things together for the homeless shelter.

KariY said...

I've been trying to figure this out as well!

Tara S said...

i think its hoarding when you dont want to share your stockpile. i frequently have my friends come over and give them at least 5 bags full of groceries. i am also going to put stuff together for our next food drive and will have a yard sale in the next couple weeks. i think its a problem when you dont want to use/loose any of the stuff lol

Anonymous said...

Help me, I feel the same way. Whenever I have more than one coupon for an item making it free, or basically free..I feel the need to fill my pantry and feel justified that I "won't run out of that item anytime soon."

I have..about 2 of every Kraft Dressing flavor in my pantry, and about a zillion free salsa's. Also free ketchup, mustard..etc.

My husband is now mad at me when he helps me empty my grocery bags and sees that I have again stocked up on a certain FREE item I have literally pouring out my pantry. Its not like it will go to waste, its items I do use..but when do I cross the line between saving money and being a complete wacko? lol

Anonymous said...

It does appear to be an addiction. I get a high from good deals. There could be worse things. If anything, donate it. You will get the excitement of getting the item and the joy of helping someone else. What could be better?

peggy said...

I don't have a lot of food,it more toothpaste,deodorant'bodywash and the like. Will the food bank accept this stuff.

I'm So Pretty said...

@Peggy - I know our local food bank will accept any toiletry items (and they even mention that when doing the annual food drives), but you might want to give a call to your food bank before taking a load over, just to be sure.