Monday, September 28, 2009

Reminder: FREE Smucker's Uncrustables!



Wow, that was fast... the Deal is already DEAD!


I posted about the Smucker's freebie yesterday, but lots of you were having issues registering, so I wanted to remind everyone to go ahead and register again if you're unsure if your submission went through.

Here's a recap of the freebie:
Go on over here and share any after-school organizational tip with Smucker's. Just for doing so, they'll email you a coupon for a FREE 4-pack of Smucker's Uncrustables Sandwiches! Yay! You should receive the email within 6 weeks.

(Thanks, FrugalShoppingWithJulie!)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

deal is already dead

Anonymous said...

says they have run out of coupons.....

Anonymous said...

already gave out 20,000 coupons. THanks though

Anonymous said...

I did mine a little earlier and it worked yay. I must have gotten lucky.

Murphy HVAC said...

Wow! That was so fast!!! I woke up early this morning & filled it out!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

That was fast, I did mine early this morning and got it! Thanks:)

Unknown said...

Really fast. Redplum posted an update on Facebook about it this morning.

Anonymous said...

I did it first thing this morning and got mine free! Had to write myself a note to remember!

Anonymous said...

dead... ran out of coupons : (

Lynne said...

Thanks Hip2! Thankfully, I managed to get one of these at 1 am PST. Nice freebee, I'm not surprised that they went fast.

Anonymous said...

I should of did it last night at midnight maybe lol. I woke up this morning and said oh ya..their gone..bummer. Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Got mine thanks! I'm glad I did it when I first got up this morning!

Anonymous said...

These went pretty fast. Geez....didn't know so many people like smuckers...

Leslie said...

I did mine at 12:10am last night and got one....

Shelly T. said...

I did mine at 1 am cst and got one.
Thanks for the link to this offer!

Nicole said...

Did anyone get these yet?