Tuesday, September 15, 2009

T.G.I. Friday's: FREE Burger Coupon Update!


Remember the T.G.I Friday's FREE burger Facebook deal I posted about previously? Well, Woody has met and exceeded his bet with T.G.I.Friday's and all the T.G.I. Friday's fans on Facebook will get FREE burger coupon in the mail by 10/1/09! Yay! Even better, if you're still not a fan you can become one here and you'll get a FREE burger coupon too--in fact up to 1 million fans can get a FREE burger coupon! Sweeeet!

(Thanks, MoreThanCents!)

4 comments:

aussie said...

I hope it taste as good as it looks!!! Can't wait to get my coupon!!! Yummy!!!!

aussie said...

I hope it taste as good as it looks!!! Can't wait to get my coupon!!! Yummy!!!!

Tara S said...

i just love all this fridays stuff. the other night we got a burger, chicken sandwich, appetizer and a kids meal to go and paid less than 17. we used an 8.00 reward from the points card.

Betty said...

We have 2 coupons. Can I use them together?