Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whole Foods Market: FREE Annie Chun's, Halo Pet Food and Oikos Greek Yogurt!

Whole Foods Market Freebies
(Please note that these deals and prices will vary depending upon the region you live in.)

Annie Chun’s Teriyaki Soup Bowls $1.99 (regular price)
Use the $1/1 coupon from the Whole Deal Newsletter (AUGUST/SEPTEMBER)
Plus, use the $1/1 manufacturer coupon from here
Final cost FREE!
**Plus, there is a rebate found inside the box--buy 10, get a FREE product coupon!

Halo Pet Food Products
Use the $5/1 coupon from here
Plus, use the $2/1 from the Whole Deal Newsletter (August/September)
Final cost--many items FREE with possible overage!

Oikos Greek Yogurt Single Serve $1.99 (regular price)
Use the $1/1 from the Whole Deal Newsletter (AUGUST/SEPTEMBER)
Plus use the $1/1 coupon from the 9/27SS
Final cost FREE!

**Make sure to check out the rest of the Whole Foods Market deals here! The thrifty Mama does a great job of putting these together!

**The Whole Deal coupon booklet can be found inside Whole Foods Markets and is available FREE of charge. The booklet contains over $35 worth of coupon savings! Plus, you can combine these Whole Foods store coupons with manufacturer coupons for even more savings!

11 comments:

m said...

in my experience whole foods doesnt allow to use both a manufacturer coupon and their store coupon for the same item.

Anonymous said...

I know this is not the area for my post, but I just wanted to let you & your readers know that the Herbal Essences RR @ Wags is rolling.

Amy said...

Same with my Whole Foods, they don't allow 2 coupons for the same item even if it is a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon. It stinks, but that's their policy...

Anonymous said...

I love your website. I just started clipping coupons and have gotten such great information. Thank you.

Thought your readers would like to know about this deal. It is in the Nov issue of Woman's Day.
http://www.kraftfoods.com/siteCollectionImages/ImageRepository/7/TombstoneFlyer.pdf

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Can anybody please tell where to buy "STAR" products. I have a couple of coupons for $4 off any STAR product (olive oil, olives, canned food, etc). I am in PA and I checked Giant and my local Walmart. But didn't find any.

Sarah&Dave said...

I know safeway carries them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sarah..

Pattil24 said...

is the coupon booklet the same as the newsletter?

Susan said...

I've stacked coupons at Whole Foods in California & Florida and have never had any issues.

Wouldn't it be nice if all stores and all employees went by the same policies... so frustrating!

CM said...

Thanks a lot! I I love Annie Chun's! Unfortunately, they were priced $2.19 at my store (the yogurt was $2.39, so I ended up giving my Qs to some lady who was buying it). I ended up getting the last 5 bowls and snagged some extra newsletters so I can come back later. 5 for $.95 - still not too bad for some great miso soup!

Anonymous said...

My Whole Foods doesn't have a problem stacking their coupon and the manuf coupon. I got lots of free Oikos yogurt. :) I'm in the NW.