Friday, October 2, 2009

$10 Worth Of Laundry Care PDF Coupons!


There's $10 in new laundry care coupons available here! The best part--these are PDF coupons and don't start expiring until 3/01/2010!

Coupons available:
Save $2 on one Dryel Refill or Starter Kit
Save $2 on Febreeze Odor Eliminator
Save $1 on Bounce 15 minute Dry Cleaner
Save $1 on Tide Wash Bag
Save $1 on Downy Wrinkle Releaser
Save $1 on Bounce Lint Roller
Save $1 on Evercare Lint Roller
Save $1 on Dreft products

Let us know if you come across any great deals to use these coupons on!

(Thanks, MoneySavingMadness!)

9 comments:

Kristin said...

I remember seeing the Tide wash bags clearanced at Walgreens for $1.XX a week or two ago. I don't know if you'll still be able to find it though.

John said...

I know the Evercare trial size rollers are 0.97 at Walmart.

Anonymous said...

Pick n save in Wisconsin has something going on this week where you buy $25 of proctor and gamble and get a free pink for breast cancer month good cook frying pan with spatula, spoons and timer.

Anonymous said...

I haven't ever seen the wash bag/bra bag. Would love to find though... you say at Walgreens? Anyone else seen these somewhere please? Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I bought mine t walmart love it

Anonymous said...

What is the print limit on something like this?

I'm So Pretty said...

I found my Tide bra wash bags (a little one for $3 and a big one that holds 5 bras for $5) both at Walmart in the laundry area - same place as you might find laundry bags, ironing board covers, clothes pins, etc. Love both bags!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristin and "I'm So Pretty" (and everyone else)!! I will definitely look for the bra bags at my WM tomorrow! Cooool !!!

Anonymous said...

It's a PDF, so no print limit! I'm actually the one who found this deal while doing a search for Dryel coupons.....Nicole.