Thursday, October 1, 2009

13 New High Value Hasbro & Playskool Toy Coupons (Save up to $150!!!) - Hurry!


Wahoo! With Christmas just around the corner I was happy to receive an email about these new smokin' HOT toy coupons available on Coupons.com! There are a total of 13 toy coupons and they all don't expire until 1/15/2010! Yay!

Toy coupons available:
$5 Mr Potato Head Silly Suitcase
$2 Mr Potato Head toy
$5 Playskool Busy Ball Popper
$3 Playskool Gloworm
$5 Playskool Step Start Walk'nRide
$5 Mr Potato Head Spud Buds
$10 Musical Sit N Spin
$5 Playskool Activity Ball
$5 DinoRoars Hatchlings
$10 Dance Cam
$5 Tumble N Twirl
$5 Swing N Score Baseball
$10 DinoRoars Stompers

**Print these coupons NOW--I highly doubt they'll be available for long! Remember, you should be able to print a total of 2 of each coupon per computer! That's a total of $150 in toys coupons! Wahoo!

(Thanks, AbundantFoodSavings!)

15 comments:

TeRetta said...

I'm printing my 2 sets right now to be on the safe side!!!

Anonymous said...

i just printed mine too!!! thanks.

Anonymous said...

These will be GREAT with after Christmas sales too!

tori said...

for some reason i was able to print 3 sets. Not sure why. But YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ugh! All baby toys :(

Baker Tribe said...

The best part is they don't expire until AFTER Christmas! In January!! After Christmas deals (if we can hang on to them that long!!)Woohoo!

Ida said...

I cant find these anywhere, i tried several different zipcodes and each gives me about 12 pages, are they gone or are people still getting these? if so would you mind posting zip codes? thank you

micki said...

Ida - I used 01089 and got all the coupons!

Anonymous said...

I got them just now. I didn't put in a zip code at all. Mostly baby toys. Thinking I could score some cheap potato heads though...Target has one come out for every holiday..right now there is a Halloween one so I'm thinking end of month that will be on clearance!

Ida said...

Thanks i jut pinted them now.

Ida said...

wow sorry for the missing letters my keyboard is very picky

Anonymous said...

thanks for the zip got mine also cuopons for black Friday think

Nicky in NY said...

Thanks Micki 01089 worked for me!

Mama Jewels said...

I used my $2 off any Mr. Potato Head coupon for the Kmart doubles... the "parts-n-pieces" sets are $4.99 at Kmart, so I got a cute winter accessory set and a policeman accessory set for .99/set! They are going to make great stocking stuffers!!!

Shelly T. said...

I used the $5 DinoRoars Hatchlings
coupon tonight at Target. They have them priced at $15.99, so I got it for $10.99. I am going to save my receipt in case they go on sale before Christmas and then go back and get the difference. I bought it for my nephew and was afraid they would not have them when they go on sale. Thanks for all the great deals.