Thursday, October 1, 2009

3 New Glade PlugIns Coupons!


There are 3 new Glade coupons available here:

  • Buy one Glade PlugIns Scented Gel warmer, get one FREE
  • Save $1 on any two Glade PlugIns Scented Gel refills
  • Save $1 on any two Glade PlugIns Scented Oil refills
These coupons should make for some sweet deals during Kmart doubles this week! Also, these coupons will go great with the new SC Johnson rebate available. Anyone know of any great deal scenarios to use these on?

(Thanks, CouponersUnite!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Glade plugins gel warmer's were under $2 at my kmart so the bogo's doubled giving me both for free. In other words if you can get 3 of these q's you would get 6 plugins for free plus submit for the $5 rebate! I like getting paid $5 to make my house smell good!

Unknown said...

YEP YEP! The plugins are $1.99 at my store. I plan on getting 4 of them with these coupons!!!

Anonymous said...

I misspoke you only need 2 coupons to buy enough to qualify for the rebate. awesome!

Anonymous said...

Glade products are also part of the catalina deal...plus the reed diffusers and the larger candles are on sale for 4.99, so only .99 after doubled coupons! Great week at kmart!