Friday, October 2, 2009

Coupons.com: New $1/1 Lactaid Milk Coupon + More!

I've had a few readers email regarding the Lactaid milk coupon that I posted about previously and I'm happy to report it's back on Coupons.com: save $1 on the Purchase of ANY one Lactaid Milk Product. To find the coupon, click on the "Health Care" category on the left hand side. It was on page 3 for me! I would recommend printing now, since it may not be available for long!

Other new Coupons.com coupon:
(use zip code 90210, if you don't see the coupons below)

Save $1 on any one 6-Double Roll Package or Larger of Quilted Northern Soft & Strong Bath Tissue

Save $1 on All-Natural Gluten-Free Foods

Save $0.55 on Any one package Bridgford Frozen Rolls or Bread dough or Monkey Bread (Thanks, Tressa!)

Save $1 on ANY 2 Progresso Products (excludes soups & broth)
Progresso sells canned tomatoes- which should be very inexpensive after this coupon! (Thanks, Tressa!)

Save $2 on Any Ester-C, The Better Vitamin C product
Should go great with Kmart Doubles!

**And of course don't forget to print all those awesome toy coupons!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use the Progresso coupon for bread crumbs to coat and bake the GoldnPlump chicken that has a coupon, too!

Anonymous said...

I don't see the quilted northern tissue...is there another zip besides 90210?

Time4mom2 said...

no northern coupon for me either :(

Anonymous said...

me either! -no TP coupon

Anonymous said...

No Northern coupon for me, either!